Safeguarding the children’s safety and welfare is paramount to our school and all adults working at the school undertake regular training to identify potential safeguarding issues that could be affecting our children.If you have any concerns about the welfare of a child in our school please do not hesitate to contact one of the team.
Designated Safeguarding Lead (DSL): Jodie Short
Key Safeguarding Team: Jodie Short, Darren Gamble, Suzie Prince and Dawn Tarran.
The government guidance in relation to safeguarding is below to view:
- Designated Safeguarding Lead (Child Protection)
- Looked After Children
- Parent and Family Engagement
- Safeguarding Support
- Emotional and Behavioural issues inc. bullying,
- Meeting the needs of pupils with medical conditions
- Oversight of First Aid
- Drug and Substance Misuse
- Health and Safety,
- Welfare and Attendance
- Ethnic/Racial issues and monitoring
- Educational Visits Coordinator (EVC)
- Health and Safety
- School Security
- Health and Safety Consultant
- School Nursing Sister
- Education Social Worker
Our free communication app allows us to provide parents with instant access to our important messages and up to date school information. Please contact the school office if you have not received your personal invite.