Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
Guess how much I love you… What is special about me? How do we show that we care? In this project, we’ll learn about love, families and how people are the same and different. First, we’ll talk to a parent with a baby and ask lots of questions. We’ll pose for...
Here is a list of websites and activities for children in Nursery whilst working at home.
More activities to try at home
- Activities to Try at Home
- Tablespoon Biscuit Recipe
- SATPIN Read and Race GameQU
- School Closure Challenge Cards
- EYFS Counting and Ordering Numbers to 20 Home Learning Challenges
- Comparing Numbers to 10 Transport-Themed Activity
- Ideas for Learning
- Oral Blending Challenges
- Parent guide to Phase 1 Phonics
- Outdoor Activity Ideas
Another way to keep fit and have fun is a bit of Zumba! We have done this one before in Nursery it’s so easy we hope all the parents join in too!