Miss Rodden and Miss Todd will send challenges/suggestions for activities each week via marvellous me.
You can contact the Nursery staff directly via the following email addresses. Staff will reply as soon as possible, within working hours.
Miss Todd | Thursday and Friday | email@example.com
Miss Rodden | Mon, Tues and Wed | firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow the link below to take you to our favourite Debbie Doo dance routine! A bit of star jumping to start your day! https://youtu.be/Qgq8nZqYNmE Our free communication app allows us to provide parents with instant access to our important messages and up to date...
If you have run out of paint or don’t have any at home, this is a brilliant way of making some with a few ingredients. https://youtu.be/ijV0MWtBxiM Or you might prefer to make some playdough. It will work without the cream of tartar if you don’t have any and C means...
Our free communication app allows us to provide parents with instant access to our important messages and up to date school information. Please contact the school office if you have not received your personal invite.
Here is a list of websites and activities for children in Reception whilst working at home. You may need your child’s login for some websites or have to create your own free personal accounts. If you have lost your child’s login details, please email email@example.com.
More activities to try at home
- Activities to Try at Home
- Tablespoon Biscuit Recipe
- SATPIN Read and Race GameQU
- Phase 2 Home Learning ChallengesPhase
- 2 Phonics Rhyming String CardsPaper
- School Closure Challenge Cards
- EYFS Counting and Ordering Numbers to 20 Home Learning Challenges
- Comparing Numbers to 10 Transport-Themed Activity
- Tube Rocket Craft Instructions
- Ideas for Learning
- The Sun Cream Song
- Oral Blending Challenges
- Parent guide to Phase 1 Phonics
- Paper Plate Sun Craft PDF
- Sports Colouring Pages
- Sports Cards
- Outdoor Activity Ideas
- Sport Pencil Control
- At the Park Playdough Mat
- Design a medal
- Spider Facts PPT
- NEW**Olivers vegetables part 1
- NEW** Olivers vegetables part 2
- NEW** Vegetable counting cards
- NEW** Olivers vegetable story sequence
- NEW** Olivers vegetable play-doh mats
- NEW** Oliver vegetable pencil control
- NEW**Healthy eating lunch activity
- NEW** EYFS Healthy eating PPT
- NEW** Can you find me poster
Another way to keep fit and have fun is a bit of Zumba! We have done this one before in Nursery it’s so easy we hope all the parents join in too!
Espresso All subjects
Twinkl All subjects
E-books All subjects
Audio books English
Classroom Secrets All subjects
Phonics Play Phonics
David Walliams Audio books English
Spelling Frame Spelling
Science Links Science
Go noodle PE & mindfulness
Grow Eat gift Science
BBC SuperMovers PE
Monsters Reading Reading
Cbeebies storytime Reading
Letters & sounds Reading
Problem retrieving data from Twitter