Safeguarding the children’s safety and welfare is paramount to our school and all adults working at the school undertake regular training to identify potential safeguarding issues that could be affecting our children.If you have any concerns about the welfare of a child in our school please do not hesitate to contact one of the team.
Additionally a link to the Middlesbrough Safeguarding Children Board can be found found here.
A link to the schools safeguarding policy can be accessed here
Information for visitors arriving a school can be accessed here
Designated Senior Member of Staff (DSMS): Jodie Short
Key Safeguarding Team: Darren Gamble, Ruth McMaster, Jodie Short, Dawn Tarran, Suzie Prince.
Key Staff Roles
- Designated Safeguarding Lead (Child Protection)
- Looked After Children
- Parent and Family Engagement
- Safeguarding Support.
- Emotional and Behavioural issues inc. bullying,
- Meeting the needs of pupils with medical conditions
- Oversight of First Aid
- Drug and Substance Misuse
- Health and Safety,
- Welfare and Attendance
- Ethnic/Racial issues and monitoring
- Educational Visits Coordinator (EVC)
- Health and Safety
- School Security
- Health and Safety Consultant
- School Nursing Sister
- Education Social Worker
To view our safeguarding policy click here