We now accept payments online for items such as dinner money, school trips and uniform. Using a secure website called SIMS Pay you are able to pay online using your credit or debit card. SIMS Pay will be our preferred method of making payments to school.
What are the benefits to parents and pupils?
- SIMS Pay is easy-to-use and will offer you the freedom to make online payments whenever and wherever you like, 24/7 –
- The technology used is of the highest internet security available ensuring that your money will reach school safely – offering you peace of mind
- Payments can be made by credit/debit card
- Full payment histories and statements are available to you securely online at anytime
- Your children won’t have to worry about losing money at school
- Parents can choose to be alerted when their balances are low via email
What are the benefits to our school?
The more parents that use SIMS Pay, the greater the benefit is to our school. You can help us reduce workloads for all staff, creating more time to lend to educational support and the smooth running of the school. Using SIMS Pay also ensures that all financial transactions are safe and secure – helping us to remove costs associated with us having to manage cash securely on the school premises
How to get started with SIMS Pay…
We are inviting you to create a new SIMS Pay account for yourself at Acklam Whin.
To access SIMS Pay you will need an account with one of our supported identity providers: SIMS ID, Microsoft, Office 365, Google, Facebook and Twitter. It’s likely you already have an account with one of these providers but don’t worry if you haven’t, Microsoft and Google accounts are free and easy to create.
You can create a Microsoft Account at: https://signup.live.com
You can create a Google Account at: https://accounts.google.com/SignUp
Registering Your Account
- Type the following link into your tablet, PC or smartphone web-browser: https://www.sims-pay.co.uk
- Select Register
- Choose the identity provider you want to use to access SIMS Pay (e.g. Microsoft).
- Enter the Invitation Code
You must register your account by … as account registration is time limited for security reasons.
If you have any questions, please contact the school office.
|You should find all the information you need below to help you when using SIMS Pay. If you have any queries, please contact us on 01642 813938|