In the academic year 2018/19, we will/have received £19660.
This academic year the funding has been used to support
The provision of coaching in a variety of sporting and PE related disciplines including
- Tag Rugby,
- High 5 Netball
- Others - supporting children's learning and teacher knowledge.
Morning and Evening Clubs including;
- Street and Contemporary Dance
- Tag Rugby
- Table Tennis
- The work of our School Sports Coach - Matthew Jackson - in supporting and leading Sport and PE throughout the school and enabling high quality sporting provision to be maintained for the children, and quality CPD for the teaching and support staff across the school.
- Service Level Agreement to support LKS2 Swimming.
- Transport for Festivals and Competitions.
- Sports Week activity support and funding of specific sporting/leisure experiences.
- Contributions to: Acklam Sports Partnership - to continue the work of our Primary School Sports Co-ordinator Alison McNab. This offers our children the opportunity of Level 1 competition
- Middlesbrough School teaching Alliance Sports Partnership - to continue Middlesbrough wide sporting provision, festivals and competitions.
- Increased access to high quality sporting provision
- Increased representation at Local, Area and Regional Competition
- Increased take-up of external sporting provisions
- Increased skill level across all classes
- Improved teacher and support staff knowledge in sporting and games provision.
- School Games Gold Award